Looking to get paid while also getting trained by some of Cenla’s best?! Then apply now!
If you are a Carpenter Helper looking to learn and grow in your trade alongside some of the best in Cenla, this is your opportunity to further your career!
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!*
Basic construction/carpentry knowledge is required; however, we’ll also provide on-the-job training. The applicant will assist skilled workers by performing supportive duties as directed and will work under immediate supervision.
- Must have knowledge of applicable safety rules; use basic tools and care of the tools, knowledgeable of fire protection
- Use of hand electric power tools and pneumatic tools and care for these tools
- Clean and prepare job sites, dig trenches, demolition, clean up rubble & debris, grout tile, painting as well as assisting needs of superintendents and carpenters.
Entry Level (or higher)
Industrial construction/maintenance experience preferred
Arrive promptly by 7AM and work overtime when needed
Must be able to read a tape measure
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, ascend and descend stairs and ladders
Must have a valid driver's license
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
We pride ourselves on having a great company culture! We’re more than just coworkers… we’re family and we treat each other as such.
Here’s a few examples of what you can expect when working at Live Oak Homes:
*$1,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Gain knowledge and experience that will propel you in the construction industry
- Paid overtime
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Holiday parties
This bonus will be paid out as follows:
- After 30 days: $250
- After 90 days: $250
- After 6 months and meeting requirements set forth upon hiring : $1,000 and potential for increase in pay
Will be required to pass drug screening, wear steel toed boots and long pants or jeans.
Hours are typically: Monday - Friday; 7AM - 4PM